Payment methods and information
- The Law Office of Robert F. Smith offers two types of attorney fees for representation.
- Each client will be required to enter into a written fee agreement for services.
- We accept personal checks drawn on local financial institutes, cash, major credit and debit cards.
- Fees are quoted by phone.
- Contact Mr. Smith’s legal assistant, Michael W. Hasty for a fee quote.
- Phone (256) 764-2889 or Use the Contact Form below the Contact Us Menu item or E-mail The Law Office of Robert F. Smith
- Uncontested Divorce
- Uncontested Adoptions
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Uncontested Probate of Estates
- Real Estate Closings and Deeds
Hourly fee* – (Retainer with billable hourly rate)
- All Contested Divorce and Family Law Matters
- Contested Adoptions
- Contracted research and/or pre-divorce planning
- * excluding filing fees and costs
- Mediation Services